Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Used Saab - A Great Choice For Elderly Drivers

I'm the proud owner of a used Saab 9-3, a 2000 model that I've owned and loved for the past three years. I'm retired and a keen golfer and gardener, so my motivation for buying the Saab was the enormous boot space and also the low loading position which makes life easier for me at my age.
I spend quite a bit of time in the car because my wife and I like to visit our grandchildren regularly which requires a lengthy motorway trip. When I test drove the Saab 9-3 I was immediately impressed by the comfortable seats and the interior space. It's good for both of us to be able to spread out and relax on a long journey and this car guarantees we don't arrive at our destination crumpled and stiff. The interior bits and pieces are clear and easy to use, unlike some of the more modern cars I looked at. At my age I feel a bit old to be learning new tricks and the Saab 9-3's friendly layout suits me very well.
 
As we get older it's become more important than ever for my wife and I to feel safe as well and comfortable, so the Saab 9-3's safety rating really impressed us. We're well protected with lots of airbags just in case the worst should happen on one of our adventures. It's also a comfort for us to know our grandchildren are safe, too.